My Payment from Nomincashout

Posted by Unknown | 7:45 AM | , | 0 comments »

I have recieved my first payment for making money online on a Paid To Click site called Nomincashout

Here is my payment proof:


I have joined over 20 PTC sites since I started my making money online experiment. Some PTC have gone now and some were paying very little it wasn't worth going on.
I don't want to promote the PTC sites I am currently using until I have been paid by them.

Nomincashout has proved to me that there are legit making money online sites and I highly recommend joining Nomincashout .

I have already reached my second payment for Nomincashout which I requested today so once I recieve that I will post my proof here.

More about Nomincashout :

$0.01 for every ad view
$0.01 for every click your referral makes

No minimum for first cash out then increases by only $3 per cash out

Nomincashout has the most ads out of all my PTC sites I have joined and it only takes me 5 minutes a day to earn money:)

Sign up to NoMinCashout.com today!

0 comments